- I like the shared suffering. It feels good to do something difficult as a group, it brings you and your fellow classmates closer together.
- I need the community. I need people to hold me accountable especially when I don’t want to be, that’s when I need it the most.
- When “I’ve got nothing left” during a workout, I have a whole lot more in me. We all do. It’s okay to let it out and lay in a heap on the floor after a tough workout, so do that.
- Progress is so much easier when there is a plan to follow. Programming is crucial. I need to know, specifically, what I’m after and then have a plan to achieve it.
- If I don’t use it, I’ll lose it. I mean movement, in general. I’m not exactly an old man but I’m no kid either. Movement is a practice whether it’s with barbells, combat sports, dance, gymnastics, or anything else. Keep practicing, keep building your capacity to do work.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://crossfitlowell.wodify.com/OnlineSalesPortal/ViewSchedule.aspx?LocationId=1101&IsMobile=False&OnlineMembershipId=4069″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”radius” target=”_blank”]Try A Free Class![/otw_shortcode_button]